Best Bets: January 11, 2016
Pilates trainer to many a Disney Channel star, Amy Jordan just opened her first East Coast WundaBar studio (21 Thompson St.), where a reformer, ballet barre, jump bar, and chair system combine in the all-in-one WundaFormer.
(Photo: Courtesy of the vendor)
- Ballet barre for balance and conditioning exercises.
- Straps for posture-focused work and bicep curls.
- Risers, which are used for balance and support.
- A Wunda chair for step exercises.
- The classic Pilates reformer for lunges, squats, and planks.
- Jump board for leg and ab work with adjustable springs for high and low resistance.